Record your games for later analysis with this great range of Junior Scorebooks, designed especially with kids in mind.
Recording your own games is an essential pre-requisite to becoming a strong chess player. Our Junior Scorebook is the perfect tool for the job.
"The thorough analysis of one's own games provides the foundation for the continuous development of chess mastery"
- Garry Kasparov, World Chess Champion
- Play over your games whenever you like
- Show your coach your games
- Share your best games with your friends
- Great selection of fun designs to choose from
- Moves guide to clearly explain how to write down chess moves
- Enough pages to record 50 games
- Each game can be up to 64 moves long!
- Special notes section to record notes about each game
- Extra spacing so kids find it easy to write down moves